Posted by Basement Care 0 Comment

Let BASEMENT CARE help remediate mold and mildew in your basement with it’s 100% NATURAL and 100% NON TOXIC MOLD EATER™.

MOLD EATER™ mold & mildew cleaner is a 100% natural, safe, and non-toxic deodorizer and cleaner that removes odors from molds and mildew that can contaminate your basement.

MOLD EATER™ consists of waste-digesting microbes that are particularly effective on musty odors caused by molds and mildew in basements and crawlspaces also.

MOLD EATER™ is derived from plant based essential oils it is completely natural, biodegradable, environment-friendly and safe for your family and home.Basement Care Mold Eater

Health Dangers of Mold!

According to the CDC, some individuals are sensitive to mold spores, and they will develop allergy symptoms, such as eye irritation, congestion, wheezing, asthma or skin rashes, when exposed to mold. Often, reactions become more intense as mold exposure continues. If the mold is growing in your home the continued exposure can lead to a severe reaction, including allergy symptoms accompanied by a fever, shortness of breath, dizziness or flu-like symptoms.

Why Not Chlorine Bleach?

Chlorine bleach is classified as hazardous. It contains 5.25% sodium hypochlorite (NaOCl), a very strong oxidizer for bleaching textiles.  It is too dangerous for common use in homes. Exposure to chlorine bleach causes effects ranging from dermatitis, mouth and throat burning, vomiting, bronchitis, asthma and swelling of the lungs, to headaches, heart disease and meningitis. The US EPA and other authorities recommend against using chlorine cleaners. Besides the lingering noxious fumes can cause health problems for your family and pets.

Read More on the Health Hazards of Chlorine Bleach

Not sure which service is right for you? Let the professionals at Basement Care evaluate your basements needs at NO CHARGE by scheduling a friendly and courteous consultation in your home. click here to contact us today.

Share Button

Comments are closed.